8144Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Copyleft and Fukuoka's books

  • Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado
    Nov 11, 2008
      laurie (Mother Mastiff) escribió:
      > including an expressed desire to violate copyright laws.

      Copyleft is based on copyright law and is totally legal. Always is the
      decision of authors. If I share my works (something that I always do), I
      don't violate nothing.

      Good collection of misunderstandings.

      > Let's talk about farming again, OK?

      yes, please.
      --
      Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado

      http://homes.ourproject.org/~vjrj/blog
      http://ourproject.org

      "Recently, someone asked me if I believed in astrology. He seemed
      somewhat puzzled when I explained that the reason I don't is that I'm a
      Gemini." [Raymond Smullyan]
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic