8132Re: Soil and Health Library

  • ai3131
    Nov 9, 2008
      I have both copies on my flash drive, for my own personal use. Since
      these books are hard to find, having them available on the library at
      soilandhealth.org is a great service to the public.

      Not only that, but why even raise the copyright issue in the first
      place? Of course I do believe in respecting copyright laws, but I do
      not recall Fukuoka-sensei ever giving anyone exclusive rights over his
      method to anyone. (He never said it was "his" method.) His vision was
      that EVERYONE would practice natural farming. And since natural farming
      is an ancient method that has been practiced throughout the ages and
      the world in one way or another, stamping a copyright on it is not

      - Arian I.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Anders Skarlind
      <Anders.Skalman@...> wrote:
      > Two of Fukuoka's books, One Straw Revolution and The Natural Way of
      > Farming can be downloaded from The Soil and Health Library, on the
      > conditions that apply to this library. I e you will get, as a loan, a
      > personalised copy. You will have to give your full name and email
      > address. I recommend this service fully. Click on Agriculture
      > Library, then on the book you want to loan, and follow instructions.
      > http://www.soilandhealth.org/
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic