8096Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re:OT: My list of Yahoo Groups -ICK

  • La Clarine Farm
    Oct 14 4:45 PM
      I Agree. These things do not belong on this list. It is a type of
      advertisement. This list should be about one thing only - Natural
      farming. I've already been contacted off-list by these folks. Whoever
      is moderating this list needs to make a clear statement that this sort
      of thing doesn't belong.

      -Hank