7661Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Natural Farming for a Living

  • John Vijaya
    Jul 22, 2008
      Hi Lee,
      I'm also in the same boat as you, my dad has bought 17 acers of land and
      wants to do the scientific way. But I personaly prefer the natural way. I'm
      well educated have a business of my own in the city, a lot of objections
      from near & dear. In a world where money is the main goal, I'm glad that
      there are a few who are in the other direction. Keep cheer and be patient we
      will get across. A lot of hurdles on the way,

      You can think of India if you plan to move out of America provided things
      work out. Land is cheaper here but is sold only to farmers of India.
      Non-farmers of even India cannot buy. You can get good red soil agricultural
      land from INR Three Lacs onwards(1000 USD) which will be around a 100Km from
      the city. You need to remember India is not as developed as America. Any way
      this is just a suggestion.

      Check this llink
      www.theacademyofnatural*farming*.com<http://www.theacademyofnaturalfarming.com/>
      You can contact him for any help. You will get first hand information.

      Do write back.

      regards,
      John Vijaya
      www.cfcindia.com