      From: Shawn Turner <shawndturner@...>
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Organic / Natural Pig raising...anyone
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 25 June, 2008, 10:18 PM

      Are you looking to do this commerically on a large scale?

      From: Shawn Turner <shawndturner@ yahoo.com>

      To: fukuoka_farming@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Tuesday, 24 June, 2008, 11:45 PM

      What

      do you consider Natural or Organic? My family raised pigs growing up.

      We did not give them shots or hormones. We feed them corn(Harmony) that

      we grew. Sorghum stalks and whatever was leftover from the kitchen

      table. I am sure I can shed some light on it for you.

      This was in the south(alabama) .