      From: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Antonino Giglio
      Sent: Saturday, 14 June 2008 1:04 PM
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Re: OZ

      Hi Linda! No worries!!!!! Everyone does that... Ha ha ha...

      Wish to know more about what is happening in OZ with mr Fukuoka system
      of natural farming!

      Are there trials or have they been?

      I'm interested how his methods applies to our local conditions that I
      believe are very different from where he lives...

      Ciao and thanks!!! :)