707Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Mr. Fukuoka's family farm

  • Varanashi Krishna Moorthy
    Jun 29, 2002
      Dear Mr Vasanth,
      Ref: V-82 I C

      Dear Sir,
      Greetings from Varanashis.

      I am happy to inform you that I will be travelling to Canada to
      participate at IFOAM 2002 - 14th Organic World Congress to be held at
      Victoria, Canada from 21 to 25, Aug. 2002. My wife and colleague
      Mrs.Ashwini Krishna Moorthy will accompany me. Our paper titled "Varanashi
      Farms towards Organic and Sustainable Agriculture" has been accepted for
      oral presentation in session "Organic Farming Around the World: Model
      Farms". It is a great occasion for us to share our experience. We are
      happy that our efforts have received recognition.
      Immediately after the Congress, we plan to make a tour of Canada and USA.
      Followed by Japan,Indonesia,Malaysia and Singapore.Meeting Scientists,
      farmers and Food and Spice marketers is main purpose of the tour. We have
      experience in following fields:
      1. Organic farming.
      2. Compost production (A new method known as VRF Method is developed by us).
      3. Water harvesting techniques.
      4. Bio fertilizers & Bio pesticides (Trichoderma).
      5. Cultivation and processing of Vanilla and Cocoa,

      We will be visiting California. I wonder whether You are interested to
      receive us If so please let us know.

      In addition to farming we own an industry manufacturing bio fertilizers and
      bio-pesticides. We also mange a small R&D
      unit We are looking for a long term association.
      Our tentative programme is as follows:
      Aug. 18 - Arrive at Seattle
      Aug. 19 to 25 - IFOAM 2002 Victoria, Canada
      From Aug. 26 onwards 15-20 days USA/Canada trip in the following order.
      Each place 2-4 days. Seattle - California (Halt at Sunnyvale) - Austin and
      Dallas (Texas) - Baltimore - New York - Washington - Toronto - Seattle.

      On our return journey to India, we plan to have stop over at Japan,
      Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
      Looking forward to your reaction.
      Thanking you,

      Yours sincerely,