697Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Mr. Fukuoka's family farm

  • burt levy
    Jun 26 8:08 AM
      -If you look at Jim Bones' seedballs.com website, I
      believe at the end of the "on a green mountain"
      interview, that it has Mr. Fukuokas' address near Iyo.
      If not there, I know that his address is somewhere on
      his website. Good luck. - nomadique

      www.internetigator.org/pics/nihon/mito/1453/kumitori.html

      > cheers

      > --- In fukuoka_farming@y..., elisabeth denk
      > <elisabethdenk@o...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hello to you all,
      > > I was shocked and saddened about the news that the
      > fukuoka farm is
      > no
      > > longer operating. Is it really true? Has anyone
      > more information
      > > about that issue?
      > > It would be just so sad for sensei fukuoka!
      > > Reagards
      > > Elisabeth

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic