      From: Linda Shewan
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 3:15 PM
      Subject: RE: [fukuoka_farming] New Zealand

      We are 15 minutes from Hamilton on Piako Road between Gordonton and
      Morrinsville. Definitely the 'civilised' part - no unauthorised nature here!
      Hopefully I can change a small piece of that and help bring back the frogs
      that disappeared from the area years ago!

      Thanks for the information on the permaculture society, I would definitely
      like to be involved and will contact Cheryl direct.

      Cheers, Linda