      From: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of George.com
      Sent: Saturday, 6 October 2007 5:34 AM
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] New Zealand

      Linda

      Are you in the civilised part of the waikato (nearer Hamilton) or the
      'wilderness' parts?

      In Hamilton we have a Permaculture society which promotes sustainable
      gardening/farming. You may be interested in checking them out if you are not
      already aware.

      An email contact is Cheryl Noble at
      permaham@... <mailto:permaham%40actrix.co.nz>

      or on the web