6481Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Map of natural farms and meeting

  • rajutitus lal
    Sep 25, 2007
      It is not easy to get knowledge of natural farming by books ,meetings and seminars. It is better to practice natural farming may be in very small piece of land.- Raju

      Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...> wrote: >
      > Also how many of fukuoka's books are available, and
      > in what language?

      One straw revolution, Back to Nature and Natural
      farming - theory and practice are available here. One
      straw revolution and Back to Nature are available in
      my local language Malayalam (Kerala state). Recently I
      talked to the C.P.Gangadharan who had translated One
      Straw revolution from English to Malayalam. To my
      surprise, I came to know that he is my school teacher
      and is near to my village.

      I heard that there is another Fukuoka book, is it
      available in India?

      > How about making a function with which people can
      > add reports on
      > their private visit to the natural farms in addition
      > to the more
      > official information of those farms?
      > (sorry, it is so easy for me to just make a proposal
      > and give work
      > to others, but please do whatever you think you
      > would like to do and
      > you think it is helpful to people around you.)

      This is a good suggestion, would like to attend such a
      function to meet like minded people.

      Regards,
      Nandan