6474Fwd: Re: seed ball

  • rajutitus lal
    Sep 24, 2007
      rajutitus lal <rajuktitus@...> wrote: Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
      From: rajutitus lal <rajuktitus@...>
      Subject: Re: seed ball
      To: Elwyn Pryce <erpryce@...>

      If we keep so many seeds in one ball so all germinate in one place. Genraly we maintain distance of one feet minimum plant to pant.If we are mixing so many varieties so naturally they will germinate with distence. To keep distance we want one seed in one ball.

      Making seed balll by hand is a slow procedure for making in large quantity we use this method before rolling in round we drops so many clods on ground with help of wire mesh.

      For photos please go in yahoo groups/fukuoka_farming group/photos.

      Elwyn Pryce <erpryce@...> wrote:
      Raju,

      I read with interest your method for making seed
      balls. However I have some problems visualizing your
      description.

      Why do we want 1 seed per ball ?
      What do you do after you pass the clay through the
      shieve?

      Help...

      Please add pictures to your process.

      I have tried making seeds before but failed since I
      added molases to my mixture.

      Please tell me more about your process.

      My project is located in Tx.
      visit at www.picasaweb.google.com\ erpryce