6470Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: seed ball

  • michael
    Sep 21, 2007
      Rolling them in pepper is worth a try.

      The only thing that I know deters mice may sound a bit disgusting and
      chemical, but it's Bounce, the fabric softer sheet, in unsented
      flavor. They stay away from the chemical in Bounce like the plague -
      maybe something there we should know? We don't use Bounce for
      softening; we use the rubber balls - works perfect. Better yet would
      be hanging to dry but I've not been successful in getting that to fly
      with anyone younger than 80.