6439Map of natural farms and meeting

  • paganinimic
    Sep 4, 2007
      Dear all:
      I am just back from the international meeting held in Panos' farm
      (http://www.geocities.com/karoubas/files/internationalmeet2007.pdf)
      where I meet lots of people and got introduced to how to make clayballs.
      this was a great practical experience, after my studies in Fukuoka's
      books.
      We may soon make a website available from the side of italy, and I
      will tell you more about this in the coming months.
      On this matter I would ask you if you could contribute by sending me
      weblinks on natural agriculture experience or documentation existing
      in the internet. In particular I have heard about a map with natural
      farms around the world. can anybody help?
      thank you very much in advance.
      You contribution will be precious to the spread of natural agriculture.
      cheers to all of you,
      Michela
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic