622Re: [fukuoka_farming] Mr. Fukuoka's family farm

  • Rex Teague
    May 18, 2002
      On 18 May 02, Allan Balliett wrote:

      > Would this be the Bullfrog Films "Almost Nature Gardening"? -Allan

      Occasionally my memory serves me very well but dredging details up
      from the past is always problematic! Can't remember Allan, it would
      be a case of seeing it again. 8-/

      From the video I have a two vivid pictures: one of Fukuoka flicking
      seedballs out into his orchard; another where he is expounding the
      Taoist philosophy whilst cooking a meal in his humble cottage.

      My purpose was to alert Kyle to the video possibility.

      Cheerio... Rex
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic