6158Re:Midwest Adaptation

  • Sylvain Picker
    May 31, 2007
      had always (nearly) superb success with bare-seed broadcasting done before a
      good rain or very very early in spring. Most of the time my seeds pellets
      did not work, brobably too much clay. But bare seed broadcasting is
      immensely efficient done at the right moment and the right time, it is the
      cheapeast way of growing plants none to man and it is so easy to grow
      quantities of plants that we can do selection of best strains and obtain
      vigorous drought resistant nutritive and good tasting vegetables and fruits
      though a little bit small, but a lot more tasty and nutritious and
      medicinal.