6102RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: new member

  • Carlos Enrique Kaiser Winkler
    Apr 4 8:23 PM
      Saludos to my Andes neighbors Eitan, "leafhaskell" : If it might be of
      interest to you: Here is the adress of the best NF according to M.Fukuoka.
      The farm is called Kalpavruksha. The owner :Bhaskar Save Adress: Village
      Dehri,via Umergam. Dist.Valsad, Gujarad 396170.India. Open to visitors
      each Satturday from 14.00 to 16.00 hrs. This farm is in the center west
      coast of India.
      .. I am travelling there, starting from B.Aires, next week. Mis saludos
      Carlos

      >From: "leafhaskell" <leafhaskell@...>
      >To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Re: new member
      >Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:25:44 -0000
      >
      >Eitan,
      >I, too, am living in Arg. and am planning on visiting Japan this year.
      >Did you have any luck locating the Fukuoka farm?
      >
      >--- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "nogilahnep" <nogilahnep@...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > hi, my name is Eitan,i´m from argentina. i want to know how can i go
      > > to visit the masanobu fukuoka´s farm. I´m reading one straw revolution
      > > and to me it would be realy important if i could go to japan and visit
      > > and work in the farm. Please send me any information, i would thank
      > > you whit my heart (sorry if my english is not so good). Paz, Eitan.

      MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic