5952Re: Hello

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Jan 2, 2007
      I have not used seedballs myself, Richard, however many on this forum
      have successfully done so. If you will check out the photos on the
      homepage section labeled Photos, you will find detailed pictures of the
      making of seedballs.

      Gloria, Texas
      US zone 8a

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "babyboomer103"
      <babyboomer103@...> wrote:
      > How do you apply the ideas in "One Straw Revolution" ? Have you
      > experimented with seed balls ? I met a man who lived north of where I
      > am that was interested in these. He sent me a video on a seed ball
      > workshop. This is something that I might try in the spring time.
      > They are made using different kinds of seeds. Some people seem to use
      > a mechanical device to make it go faster.
      >
      > Richard

    • Show all 61 messages in this topic