5829Re:Store Bought Seed vs Other Seed

  • Forest Shomer
    Nov 13, 2006
      Ty,

      If you are willing to order by mail, you have dozens of choices.

      See: http://homepage.tinet.ie/~merlyn/seedsaving.html
      "Seed Saving Resources"

      also: http://www.seedsavers.org/
      "Seed Savers Exchange"

      Assuming you are in the USA, there is probably a Whole Foods store
      somewhere nearby. They usually have a display rack with Seeds of
      Change, and sometimes, other labels that are non-hybrid in origin.

      Truly,

      Forest

      Inside Passage Seeds and Native Plant Services
      Forest Shomer, owner
      Port Townsend, WA, USA
      inspass@...
      http://www.insidepassageseeds.com