5800For those who have made seedballs using oak acorns

  • iker_pleyber
    Nov 4, 2006

      I want to make seedballs with oak acorns. At the moment, I have
      collected many acorns, cleaned them in a pan with water, dry them and
      excluded those with a hole. After that, some worms remained so I
      decided to keep acorns in the fridge, in order to prevent worms from
      eating them. Do you think this is a good idea ? I would like to know
      what is the best place to stock acorns, since I won't have time to make
      seedballs until at least one month.

      My english is not very good so forgive my mistakes. Thank you for your
      comprehension and for your help.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic