  • Ika S
    Sep 7, 2006
      I am new member of this maillist.
      My name Ika, live in Indonesia.

      I have already read Mr. Fukuoka's Book The One Straw Revolution in 1991, not longer after I have graduated from Bogor Agriculture Institute.

      That book not just gave me the knowledge - differ with what I studied in University - but also the inspiration.

      12 years later, in 2004 we bought the rice field. I tried to follow that method but maybe not in proper way.

      Joint with this group, I can learn more from you all.