5681Looking to Farm, but no land???

  • lsunshine22
    Jun 7, 2006
      Hi, I am a single mom, and a young homeowner with an avid
      interest all things organic I have a house on organic property for
      rent or sale in San Marcos, Ocotepeque Honduras.

      I am part of the movement and would like it to stay in organic
      hands. I am looking to post this somewhere and wondered if
      you have any ideas about how to get the word out. Great for an
      NGO who wants to iniciate a project and could get funding, or a
      grad who wants to try their hand at organig farming. I would
      have taken this opportunity as a recent graduate (life takes its
      twists, so its not for me to live there now). I learned alot about
      organic gardening there just by myself, so I'm sure others could
      too.

      Its 1/2 acre of organic flat farmable land with orange trees,
      mango tree, lemons and guavas. 5 6m2 double dug beds, star
      shaped mandala garden behind house. some drip irrigation and
      soaker hoses installed. nice region, beautiful house. for
      complete listing goto
      http://www.viviun.com/AD-38271
      thanks in advance

      peace and organic harmony