      From: witchessocks
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:07 AM
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Re: it was a good day of peace...

      better link...my computer skills are lacking...just go to
      volunteertaskforce.org, scroll down to the caption "seedballs are
      sprouting all over los alamos" click on that, then scroll down to the
      white rock seed ball project caption , click, to read about and see
      pictures of "lop and
      scatter".

      Organic vegetable gardening Organic seed Masanobu fukuoka