5569Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re:danger

  • Partha Biswas
    Mar 26, 2006
      Dear all,i have just completed my visit at
      A.P.Chandrasekhars organic farm and Mr.Ramchandras
      natural farm at karnataka state of india.88 years old
      Mr.Ramachandra Rao is living upon this earth in that
      much happiness and peace with his 2 acres of land
      which gives only Rs.2000 of monthly income that even a
      person ownes 100 acres of land ,i am sure cannot
      get.He is our indian sage,following the 10000 years
      old tradition which we are fast forgetting,that is to
      live completely with nature.And the glow i have
      experienced in the face of Mr.Ramachandra is can be
      only with the man of all pervading love for the living
      kingdom of planet earth.Does anybody know the ph. No.
      and address of shri pratap AGARWAL of bangalore?Please
      help me to find him as i shall be visiting bangalore
      as my last lap of journey.Thanks all.
      --- fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      <aefister@...> wrote:
      > Absolutely correct Gloria "The danger is not the US"
      at least not 'all'
      > Americans are the problem. The problem, as I see it,
      is the so-called
      > spreading of democracy, free trade, global
      economics, etc. The American
      > Way and the 'majority' of its population as it
      stands today, does support
      > and drive all of this. Some directly, but mostly it
      is the standard
      > American value system, culture and lifestyle, that
      keeps all this heading
      > in the unnatural direction. The problem is within
      and the leaders and
      > citizens in other countries who are lured into it
      are not doing their
      > citizens any favors, to put it mildly.
      >
      > How does this relate to this FF list? Natural
      farming is based on
      > recognizing and following Natural Law. What we call
      modern developed
      > countries like the U.S., most of the E.U and other
      "global economies" are
      > blatantly in violation of Natural Law. If you look
      at what a society
      > eats, you will know what they value.
      >
      > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 06:58:31 -0000 "Gloria C.
      Baikauskas"
      > <gcb49@...> writes:
      > The danger is not the US....it is the corporations
      that have so many
      > nations in their pockets due to bribes and
      incentives. Monsanto's
      > GMO crops are not being accepted in Europe, nor most
      of Asia. It is
      > corruption at the highest levels of government in
      both the US, and
      > your country that has caused this.
      >
      > I mean, gee.....Monsanto has applied in the US...and
      more than 20
      > other countries for the patent on pigs....as if they
      invented them.

      > The world is fighting a war it may not be aware is
      being fought. It
      > is one in which the end goal is profit...not
      health....nor survival.
      > Daily we see reports of nightmares caused by the GMO
      crops. Did you
      > see the recent one discussing the DNA mutations in
      mice/rats, as well
      > as piglets from eating soy that was genetically
      mutated with RoundUP
      > spliced into it? The real alarm is that each time
      the scientists
      > checked the DNA in the same subjects it was
      continuing to mutate
      > again and again. There is some data now in in human
      infants with
      > brain seizures from it. Who knows how far it will
      reach.....

      > Even in the US we fight the GMO battle as best we
      can. Big money has
      > more power than we do singly...but if your
      countrymen continue
      > fighting/demonstrating...maybe it will win against
      the big money
      > pockets of Monsanto and others.
      >
      > I must admit I was not aware of this. It horrifies
      me. Worse it
      > saddens me to be included in your fury/anguish
      because I am a US
      > citizen.
      >
      > I hope you win this fight.
      >
      > Gloria
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "fukuoka_farming" on the web.

      Terms of Service.

      removed]

      Partha Biswas, National Park, PO-Naihati, Dt.-N.24 Pargs,743165,West Bengal ,India.Ph.-09231539115

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic