5563Re:danger

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Mar 25, 2006
      The danger is not the US....it is the corporations that have so many
      nations in their pockets due to bribes and incentives. Monsanto's
      GMO crops are not being accepted in Europe, nor most of Asia. It is
      corruption at the highest levels of government in both the US, and
      your country that has caused this.

      I mean, gee.....Monsanto has applied in the US...and more than 20
      other countries for the patent on pigs....as if they invented them.

      The world is fighting a war it may not be aware is being fought. It
      is one in which the end goal is profit...not health....nor survival.
      Daily we see reports of nightmares caused by the GMO crops. Did you
      see the recent one discussing the DNA mutations in mice/rats, as well
      as piglets from eating soy that was genetically mutated with RoundUP
      spliced into it? The real alarm is that each time the scientists
      checked the DNA in the same subjects it was continuing to mutate
      again and again. There is some data now in in human infants with
      brain seizures from it. Who knows how far it will reach.....

      Even in the US we fight the GMO battle as best we can. Big money has
      more power than we do singly...but if your countrymen continue
      fighting/demonstrating...maybe it will win against the big money
      pockets of Monsanto and others.

      I must admit I was not aware of this. It horrifies me. Worse it
      saddens me to be included in your fury/anguish because I am a US
      citizen.

      I hope you win this fight.

      Gloria
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic