5494Re: difference in urine

  • Jim Bones
    Feb 12 8:12 PM
      There is definitely a difference in male and female urine. My wife was
      a hand spinner and weaver and she dyed yarns with vegetable dyes. One
      of the mordant formulas called for the urine of young males. There is
      definitely a difference between the two due to the different hormones
      and metabolic by-products of each sex. It is not sexist it is scientific!

      Jim Bones