5471Re: [fukuoka_farming] growing food among grasses fukuoka style

  • Steve Gage
    Feb 2, 2006
      I do not mean this to be provocative or anything, but how is laying down
      cardboard "natural"? I'm not saying it's "wrong", or "bad", but it
      doesn't seem to be tangent to Fukuoka's ideas at all. "Ongoing
      management regime"? Are we drifting back to thinking that we understand
      what's going on, and can micromanage it? Again, if that's your game,
      fine, but it's not Fukuoka Farming (see mail list title).

      - Steve

      PS - some of Fukuoka's practices didn't seem all that tangent to
      Fukuoka's ideas either, so please don't take this too harshly :-)