      >>>>>Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:26:34 -0000
      From: "Katherine T." <BeltaineBabe@...>
      Subject: As an aside...

      This is a bit embarrassing, but...
      Can anyone tell me about using human urine as a soil ammendment?

      I was told that only male urine can be used, that female urine will
      harm fruit trees and plants. Is this right and can anyone tell me why?

      I have been saving my urine but now wonder if it is a toxic substance.

      Any knowledge on this subject?

      Thanks,
      a blushing,
      kate