5391Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Come and see you and natural farming?

  • My Boy
    Dec 19, 2005
      Any chance of taking some photos of the farm?

      If so, Perhaps you could post them to othe group.
      I think more images can only help.

      --- rajutitus lal <rajuktitus@...> wrote:

      Dear friend, Namaskar,
      Most welcome. No need to bring any thing
      spesial,if you can bring try to bring seeds. Thanks.-
      Shalini and Raju Titus.
      Ruben <ruben@...> wrote:

      I think that I'll be able to come to your farm in
      around one week/10 days.
      Would it be ok for you?Do I need to bring something

      See you soon,

      > , Most welcome, our addres is Shalini and Raju
      Titus, Titusnatural
      > farm, Hoshangabad, M.P.461001. phone no is
      07574-280084.You can stay in
      > farm to learn more about natural way of farming.
      While cmming please
      > inform us. Thanks
      > ruben@... wrote:Hello.
      > I saw your email message in 'fukuoka farming'
      > I am a french boy, travelling accross asia for some
      months. I have
      > readden Fukuoka's book, and I really would like to
      do the same in
      > France. It is not developped there at all, so I am
      looking for places
      > where I could stay one or some weeks, working,
      helping and learning in
      > a farm.
      > I am actually in Nepal, and I think that I'll arrive
      in India in some
      > weeks.
      > Would it be possible to at least, visit you and your
      familly and the
      > farm, to have a chat and see the garden; and
      eventually to stay some
      > time and help you working with the nature?
      > Thank you,
      > Regards
      > Ruben Massy.

      Organic gardening