5195Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: A natural farmer from India

  • Michael A. Worham
    Nov 3, 2005
      Dear Bruno,

      Have a look at this weblink. This is another natural
      farm in the Mysore region that have been running a
      Fukuoka inspired project since 1996.

      http://www.aidindia.org/cgi-bin/proj_view.pl?user=guest&proj_selected=Natural_Farming--_Hulikadu

      Apologies is this duplicates a previous mail.

      Best wishes,
      Michael

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic