5171Re: hello all

  • brunohenrileroy
    Oct 26, 2005
      Dear partha,
      as I have been intensely searching on internet about Mr Fukuoka's work
      I fell upon a sn indian site that is using his methods. It is the
      Varanashi Feasearch Foundation in Adyanadka, Karnataka. They have set
      up a whole area and a whole village going that way. Just type
      varanashi in google. They have a good site and you can reach them.
      In fact as I will be in Mysore next week I plan to go and visit them.
      Hope this is helpful to you. bruno.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "partha biswas,9830511359"
      <kothae@y...> wrote:

      > Thanks a lot gloria for your quick and apt
      > response.Its really true that natural farming has no
      > relation with the internet.But,i have even contacted
      > the japan govt for sending me the mail address of
      > Prof.Masanobu Fukuoka,but astonishingly they dont even
      > have heard the very name.Its really funny,isnt it?
      >
      > well, i have no other option except waiting for the
      > right guy to reply.
      >
      > Thanks again..
      > Partha Biswas
      >
      > --- "Gloria C. Baikauskas" <gcb49@f...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Partha,
      > >
      > > Fukuoka doesn't believe in using the internet.
      > > Maybe someone has an
      > > address where you can write to him.
      > >
      > > Gloria, Texas
      > >
      > > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "partha
      > > biswas,9830511359"
      > > <kothae@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > hi all!!!
      > > > this is partha biswas from India.I am planning to
      > > > start fukuoka farming in the forest of eastern
      > > ghats.I
      > > > need to contact masanobu fukuoka through e-mail or
      > > by
      > > > mail.Can anybody help me by sending the addresses.
      > > >
      > > > thanks immensly to all

      > > and

      > > think.

      > > > Partha Biswas, National Park, PO-Naihati, Dt.-N.24
      > > Pargs,743165,Ph.-
      > > 9830511359

      > > > http://mail.yahoo.com
      > > >

      > Partha Biswas, National Park, PO-Naihati, Dt.-N.24
      Pargs,743165,Ph.-9830511359

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic