5159Re: [fukuoka_farming] hello all

  • Elsa Santos
    Oct 20 3:06 AM
      Hi,

      I'm in Portugal and I would definitely need a hand...

      Let me know if interested!

      Cheers

      Elsa

      Liz <lizswerd@...> wrote: I am currently "WWOOFing" in Europe right now and looking for some
      places where I could learn and practice the Fukuoka method. Right now
      I am in Greece, near Koroni. Anyone want two helpers?
      much thanks, Liz

      Organic gardening Farming organic Organic gardening magazine Organic vegetable gardening Organic gardening pest control

      Elsa Santos

      Monte Samoqueiro
      CP 5803 Brejão
      São teotónio