5022Re: Field bindweed - a natural solution

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Aug 1, 2005
      Although it is native to South America, tagetes minuta has apparently
      been spread about the world for various reasons. I am trying to find
      a seed source for it in the US because when I last ordered from
      Richter's they said they would no longer be shipping seed to the US.
      So far I have not turned one up...but I have been writing to some of
      the good seed companies I trade with from time to time.

      Perhaps you can find a source in Europe, or closer to home and share
      it with the group, too, Berin. Bindweed does indeed seem to be
      everywhere. It has been the topic on nearly all the
      gardening/farming groups I belong to of late.

      Gloria, Texas

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "berinerturk"

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic