496RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: my introduction

  • souscayrous
    Mar 4 12:29 PM
      >The signature You are referring to, Mr. Souscayrous,
      >synthesizes my 24-year-long journey in Dietetic Reform to the ob-
      >jective of healing myself of the neurological dysfunction called
      >"Dualism", whose presence prevents us from a true, spontaneous,
      >effortless and everlasting reconcilation with Nature.

      The inherent dualism of western culture is indeed an impediment (*the
      impediment*) to our reconciliation with nature: I have, however, never drawn
      the connection between diet and dualism. How does this work?

      Souscayrous
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic