4919Re: [fukuoka_farming] permaculture in tropics

  • Sergio Montinola
    May 5, 2005
      I am willing to help you. I am from the Philippines
      also a tropical country.

      What do you need and I will try to answer your
      questions in the development of Permaculture.

      There are books you may acquire and learn more. Go to
      the internet and get yourself all the information you
      need.

      Looking forward to hearing from you again.

      Sergio J. Montinola

      --- Diego <diegozen2002@...> wrote:
      > Hi everybody
      >
      > I�m Diego Villegas, a new member. I�m thinking and
      > planning about to
      > try permaculture in Rain Forest in Per�, where I�m
      > living and working.
      >
      > I�d be pleased to get some info or links to
      > permaculture in tropics,
      > �cause here the agriculture is devastating woods.
      >
      > Also I got tired to be in an office trying
      > "sustainable development"
      > (to supply cities), and no getting any development
      > to people.
      >
      > Well, I apologize about my poor english, it is not
      > my native tongue.
      >
      > Thanks

      Yahoo! Mail