4908SW Montana

  • debi novice
    Apr 25, 2005
      I have family in the Livingston/Bozeman area, am close
      to a envornmentalist/scientist from that region and
      others.

      I feel a bit of caution is in order here; Please do
      not put fruit trees or berries in close proximity to
      your home. Don't underestimate the bear attractants,
      especially with the events and drought of the past few
      years up there. I have to get going, so can not reply
      well to you yet- sorry. But, those not in bear country
      can not know what can happen. Use some real caution,
      and *real* distance, if you plan on doing fruit,
      especially. deb

      http://mail.yahoo.com