4682Re: [fukuoka_farming] Organic mentality

  • les landeck
    Dec 31, 2004
      i being a hard firm believer in passive growing
      systems (selective organic choices)that cause me much
      stress when i look at what has been done to our
      overwhelming abundance of resources here. Your point
      of the mentality and understanding is well taken. Need
      to provide in some manor is also understood. Knowledge
      and improving choices over time is what brings change.

      Do Well in the New Year Arun, Les

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic