4678Re: [fukuoka_farming] coming to fukuoka city

  • Andrew Steiner
    Dec 29, 2004
      I too am a member of wwoof japan. I dont really understand your question but the host family I have been living with may want another wwoof soon as I am leaving. They have been good to me but I did not learn much more than I could observe and infer upon seeing how there english is minimal as is my japanese.

      They are located in Oita prefecture about an hour and a half from Fukuoka city. They are towards the very b ottoms in the wwoofers guide.

      Good luck

      ps if you dont have a place to stay when you get here the parks are ok and the homeless people I met were friendly (in tokyo ueno, hibiya, and yoyogi parks) all you need is some warm cloths a sleeping bag and a tent. Or go far far south.

      FAJR <sidharthur@...> wrote:

      hello
      everyone i just joined the group
      my name is tony. right now i am in south korea.
      i plan on coming to fukuoka soon.
      i am running low on resources
      and wondered if i could find work in fukuoka.
      i am a wwoofjapan member, but i haven't seen anything
      in there guide yet.
      if anyone can let me know what's out there, i would be grateful.
      i also need a place to stay.
      i come humbly with my hat in hand.
      peaceloveblessings
      tony