4522Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Human Population is NOT the Problem

  • Bart Van Audenhove
    Oct 5, 2004
      Exactly.

      "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to
      pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

      Martin Luther King - and me :-)

      --- waybackwitch <waybackwitch@...> escribió:

      > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Adam Carter
      > <actasau@b...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > On 27/07/2004, at 1:46 AM, benonthenet wrote:
      > You can teach natural farming all you like,
      > > but I think that it is delusional to believe that
      > it is going to
      > change
      > > the world when faced with the overwhelming
      > destructive forces I
      > > mentioned above.
      >
      > the colorado river carved the grand canyon. how?
      > water can't do
      > that. but it did. what is a river. a mighty force
      > that can wash
      > away mountains but it starts as a single drop.
      >
      > i change the world. every time i plant a seed the
      > world changes.
      > when i use recycled or organic products. i change
      > the world. when i
      > decide i need to go for a long drive, i change the
      > world. we all
      > do. all the time.
      >
      > those overwhelming destructive forces did not start
      > out that way.
      > they started small. mere drops.
      >
      > we must be aware of what we do at all times. we
      > must observe. we
      > must consider the world around us and be aware of
      > our effect. if
      > enough people do that, perhaps we can form a mighty
      > river to wash
      > away that overwhelming destructive force.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/bAOolB/TM

      =====
      "There is not much to be done against them, but everything without them."