4494Re: [fukuoka_farming] hello, and some thoughts about copyrights

  • Jonah L Pachuau
    Sep 8, 2004
      Hello I am an organic farming enthusiast and am keen to translate some of Fukuoka's books namely : 'One straw revolution' and 'The natural way of farming' into our local language.
      I have been surfing the internet to see who has the copyright to fukuoka's book and am still not too sure whome to approach for translation and publication rights.
      Copy left is really a very good and interesting concept but I dont know how far I can apply it to Fukuoka sans books.

      Jonah