4088Re: Clover

  • carrieshepard
    Mar 18, 2004
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Tyler Shelden
      <tshelden@g...> wrote:
      > Howdy,
      > I'm a silent voice on this webgroup, but I finally have a simple
      > question. What was the type of clover he used? Thanks
      > tyler

      Dear Tyler,

      dutch white clover -- see http://www.peacefulvalleyfarmsupply.com

      for the lowest prices I've found thus far.

      Blessings,
      Carrie
      busy with springtime projects here -- adding bunnies (for pets and
      fiber and eventually wormbins), dairy goats, and trying to keep all
      the poultry happy and get the gardening going.. garlics doing great,
      lettuce in the hotbed growing, roses leafing out, daffodils,
      creeping phlox, flowering quince, peaches, cherry bushes all
      blooming, weaned one set of bottle babies and have one more doeling
      just started on the bottle.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic