      From: francois daoust [mailto:francois_daoust@...]
      Sent: samedi 29 novembre 2003 21:20
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Ducks for the garden

      Hi, i remember aproximatively 2 years ago earing about someone in the group
      having a duck that was a good slug eater. There was some good comments about
      this duck because he or she was not so attract by our vegetables. It's been
      a long time. If my memory is good it was in england and the duck was asian.
      I wonder if you are still in the group. Well i don't find the references in
      the archives. It sound verry intersting because where i live slugs are
      always in a great number and eat all the new plants especiallly legumes and
      lettuces. I am looking for something to balance my eco-systems.

      I would be interested to know if someone as knowledge about slug ducks.

      Thank you

      Fran├žois
      Ontario, Canada