3613RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Wei-Wu-Wei.....and an FYI

  • jamie
    Nov 9, 2003
      Hello Robert, you write: "My present evaluation of Fukuoka Farming is that
      it remains an ideal that has piqued the attention of many but in practice
      has largely remained unattainable."

      Can I ask you how you are able to make your 'evaluation'?

      You continue: "Judged by this standard of "repeatability," the Fukuoka
      farming model doesn't seem to work."

      Can I ask you on what evidence you are basing your conclusion that Fukuoka
      Farming doesn't work?

    • Show all 55 messages in this topic