3453Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: offeringsoftheland's file(s)

  • les landeck
    Sep 2, 2003
      2nd reply back to you, give it another try when you
      get a chance, i just listed the group site to give you
      access the other way in maybe
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/offeringsoftheland but
      this or in both cases may block non-yahoo subsribers
      if this does'nt work i'll look for another way. Les

      > Les.......I went to these....and it said the folders
      > were empty.
      > Gloria

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic