2408RE: [fukuoka_farming] "The Number One Natural Farm in the World" is ??????

  • Michiyo Shibuya
    Apr 1, 2003
      Hello Sunil,
      This is a site I mentioned before, but many links to natural farming and
      natural farmers in Japan.
      (only in Japanese)
      http://www.6348.co.jp/sizen/

      If you look at the translation of "Seedsavers' guildbook" in Japanese,
      "Tanetori kurabu wo hajimeyou",
      at the end of the book, there are addresses of practicing natural farmers
      within Japan.
      Their website is still under construction.
      http://tane.fubyshare.gr.jp/

      Hello Bob and All,
      This is the update of natural farms and other related organization that is
      on the information I have.
      The names I have are only in Japanese, so please forgive me for serious
      misspelling,
      corrections are most appreciated.

      Japan
      "Seed 21 Iyo"--volunteer group that collects seeds from what you eat
      contact Mr. Sumida 81-(0)89-982-6729

      Greece
      "European Clayball center"
      "Seedbank"

      I heard that Greek government supports fukuoka style clayball to prepare for
      the Olympic Game in 2004.
      I also heard about marching of 30,000(?could be 3000) people with clayballs
      as a greening movement.

      India
      Asyoka natural farm(photograph:p144)
      --the publisher of "one straw revolution"
      (can this be the farm mentioned in the video? I will check as soon as I
      have the video back)
      The natural farm in the video looks like a jungle to me. I don't have
      further information.
      Maybe someone in this list can check it the name with yours?

      Bombay University

      Philippines
      Magsai farm
      Aberue natural farm
      Manila University

      Italy
      Ganoza natural farm
      Paule Baba Foundation(studies of Indian Philosophy)

      The Netherlands
      Thomas farm

      USA
      Natural Farm in Brayn Bush Park(CA)
      UC Davis
      Deforestation experiment succeeded in Apper Plateau(CA)
      Rumbark--sorry for the misspelling, this is a person's name and also a
      company name
      that produces brown rice commercially, semi-fukuoka style since 1979

      I will let you know how it goes with Ms. Honma,
      I am still preparing a letter.

      Michiyo
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic