      De: Rishi Miranhshah [mailto:whentheshoefits@...]
      Enviado el: viernes 7 de febrero de 2003 2:34
      Para: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Asunto: RE: [fukuoka_farming] Emilia

      Dear Larry...I really don't know what to say...it is strange....infact
      suddenly everything seems so strange...and so incomprehensible...
      i am absolutely unable to write or say anything, but just wanted to
      cross this silence to be with you in this moment....
      warmly,
      Radhika (I am Rishi's, who joined this group recently, wife)