1682Re: Raised-beds, ridge & furrows, or round mounds

  • tiakd14477 <sentree@hotmail.com>
    Jan 3, 2003
      This is getting slightly off topic, but if you are planning on
      bringing it up. . . I don't know where he got the idea that GOD did
      not intend for us to have to WORK to eat.
      "Cursed is the ground for thy sake. . . .thorns also and thistles
      shall it bring forth to thee . . . in the sweat of thy face shalt
      thou eat bread. . . ."Genesis 1

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Wldwstent@a... wrote:
      > Fukuoka's principles are RELIGIOUS in nature. His ideal is that
      God did not intend for us to have to WORK to eat.
      > Am I the only one here who believes The One Straw Revolution?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic