15433Update on Trees n New Video

  • karoubas
    Oct 29, 2013
      We have a new video about Natural Farming with English subtitles.http://vimeo.com/77920255 - its excellent - the producer/director is also a natural farmer, with a deep understanding of the issue.

      I thought I should post an update on this topic.

      I Just visited a place here in Northern Greece near Thessaloniki, where I planted hundreds of almond and apricot seeds, and a couple cactus pads were placed on the ground - the results were very, very good - while I did not count, it seems that more than 90% of the trees survived the long hot summer – it’s amazing to me - almost a miracle.
      I will continue to monitor to see how they do in the years ahead.

      Photos T-1 to T-3

      Kostas
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic