Re: [fukuoka_farming] Downloads

(15421)
  • Ruthie Aquino
    Aug 14, 2013 Expand Messages
      Hi Sumant how are you doing?
      Thanks for the link. I've downloaded Mollison's book which I may not be
      reading immediately but I would really like to do so in some future date.
      I can't write often because Summer is a busy period for me.
      My wild vegetable garden has given me some cucumbers and a white cucurbit
      called patisson which looks like an inflated white star and tastes like
      zucchini. Not yummy but still a welcome gift from Nature. It is good when
      stuffed or curried.
      The tomatoes are unripe, the eggplants are in bloom. The potaotes are
      ready to harvest, I already made an initial harvest and they are yummy.
      Everything is free, as I said a most welcome gift, and above all it is
      Nature who did the growing. After my debilitating foot operation (I can
      walk now, painfully) my friends thought I would have nothing to harvest.
      Not so. Nature is ever so generous. You give it little, you get back lots.
      Best regards to one and all in this group and may you be ever appreciative
      of all gifts.
      RUTHIE