15390Re: [fukuoka_farming] Handling mulch

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Jul 4, 2013
      Very fine observation Nandan.
      So it remains a mystery to me.
      I truly thought it was the start of decompostition that allowed the
      seedlings to rise between the "obstacles".
      It is then a balancing act, acquired through years of timing experience or
      years of making your grain more vigorous, that allows the rice to grow
      above the straw?

      best
      RUTHIE